PSYCH-K®: free your beliefs and change your life
PSYCH-K® is a simple and powerful tool to change your subconscious beliefs, rewrite the software of your mind, and change your life.
If you are still looking for your way…
If your fears are holding you back from actions…
If you are ready to leave behind your addictions…
If you are looking for a work or a partner, and until now nothing seems to work…
If you are ready to change any of your beliefs which doesn’t let you to live the way you want, or to be who you desire to be, give an opportunity to PSYCH-K®.
What is PSYCH-K® and how does it work?
While our birthright is the natural ability to simultaneously utilize both sides of the cerebral cortex, life experiences often trigger a dominance of one side over the other when responding to specific situations. The more emotionally charged the experience (usually traumatic), the more likely it will be stored for future reference, and the more likely we will automatically over-identify with only one hemisphere when faced with similar life experiences in the future.
Re-scripting limiting subconscious beliefs is similar to reprogramming a personal computer. Using PSYCH-K® processes, a kind of ‘keyboard’ to your own mind, you can increase cross-talk between the two cortical hemispheres, thereby achieving a more ‘whole-brained’ state, which is ideal for changing subconscious beliefs. In addition, when right and left hemispheres are in simultaneous communication, the characteristics of both hemispheres are available to maximize your full response potential.
PSYCH-K® helps you quickly and easily to communicate directly with your subconscious mind, using methods of whole-brain integration.
Some examples of limiting beliefs:
- I am incapable to acquire what I want.
- Success in life is a question of luck.
- I have to follow a diet that I could lose weight.
- I am nobody.
- It’s impossible that I’d find a partner who suits me.
- Everything bad is happening to me.
- I deserve to be unhappy.
- Earning money needs big efforts.
- I will never find a better job.
- I am as I am and I can’t change.
Some examples of supporting beliefs:
- My body heals easily and quickly.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I deserve all good things life offers me.
- I trust myself.
- I feel proud of my results and comfortable with my successes and failures.
- I can earn all the money I need doing what I like to do.
- I free myself from all guilt, sadness, and bitterness which I feel because of my past thoughts or actions.
- I know when it is time to let things go and I do it.
Origins of PSYCH-K®
The originator of PSYCH-K® is Robert M. Williams, author of the book PSYCH-K… The Missing Peace In Your Life! Rob is also co-host of the popular DVD, The Biology of Perception… The Psychology of Change, with his colleague Dr. Bruce Lipton. He is an internationally recognised speaker, workshop leader and talk show guest. PSYCH-K® is a reflection of his personal commitment to help individuals recognise their Divinity, discover their greatness, and become the peace they seek.