PSYCH-K®: change your beliefs and change your life
PSYCH-K® is a simple and powerful tool to change your subconscious beliefs, rewrite the software of your mind and change your life.
In my book, Pillowsophia (published in 2012, and for the time being it’s available only in Hungarian) I wrote that the external world, the reality in which we live is a reflection of our beliefs. Using some important points from Hume’s and Kant’s philosophical work I explained how can we transform our reality by changing our beliefs, attitudes, and habits. And, how this inner transformation changes the way we see and experience the external world.
Four years after writing my book, I encountered the most simple and powerful way to facilitate these changes in our lives. (Of course, as usual, starting with my own. 🙂 )
I feel excited and enthusiastic, and I am keen on to bring this tool to you: to support you to live the life you imagine for yourself, in which you are free from self-limiting beliefs.
If you are still looking for your way…
If your fears are holding you back from actions…
If you are ready to leave behind your addictions…
If you are looking for a work or a partner, and until now nothing seems to work…
If you are ready to change any of your beliefs which doesn’t let you to live the way you want, or to be who you desire to be, give an opportunity to PSYCH-K®.
Some examples of limiting beliefs:
- I am incapable to acquire what I want.
- Success in life is a question of luck.
- I have to follow a diet that I could lose weight.
- I am nobody.
- It’s impossible that I’d find a partner who suits me.
- Everything bad is happening to me.
- I deserve to be unhappy.
- Earning money needs big efforts.
- I will never find a better job.
- I am as I am and I can’t change.
Some examples of supporting beliefs:
- My body heals easily and quickly.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I deserve all good things life offers me.
- I trust myself.
- I feel proud of my results and comfortable with my successes and failures.
- I can earn all the money I need doing what I like to do.
- I free myself from all guilt, sadness, and bitterness which I feel because of my past thoughts or actions.
I know when it is time to let things go and I do it.