Since June 2019, I offer the healing practices of Miranda Gray as a level 1 Moon Mother®.
Every woman after having received her first menstruation can participate in the Worldwide Womb Blessing®, organized 5 times a year across the globe. Women who passed beyond their menopause or don’t have a womb can also participate in the energy healing practices.
The path of a Moon Mother® is to participate in the process Female Energy Awakening, serving the Divine Feminine, through self-development, empowerment, integration, and acceptance. It is a path to accept feminine energies and reconnect with the Divine Feminine, and integrate her into our lives as fully as possible.
As a Moon Mother® I can offer Womb Blessing® on an individual and group level, and Womb Healings on individual levels. Both techniques originate in the Worldwide Womb Blessing® by Miranda Gray.
A Womb Healing session equilibrates, connects and heals our female energy centers, helping us to find balance in our female energy archetypes and in our cycles.
- It helps to balance our hormonal and emotional states in case you are still menstruating
- It brings spiritual connection and authenticity in our daily lives, with a stronger self-acceptance
- It works with the four main feminine archetypes, accepting and integrating their presence in our daily life
- It helps to transform our emotional and physiological patterns
- For women who already passed beyond their menopause, it helps you to reconnect with your complete, authentic female energies
The Womb Blessing® Syntonization or attunement is a deeply transforming experience which consists of the syntonization or harmonization with the Sacred Feminine.
- Guides us in our menstrual cycle with acceptance and love
- Heals our womb centers and through this, our lives and our connections
- It reconnects us with our authentic female sensations empowering a deeper sensation of self, self-acceptance,
- It helps to process and transit situations of a high level of stress, grief, loss, irregular menstruation, and different medical conditions