I am Hungarian, I was born in Budapest. I live in Barcelona since 2012, and I spent a year in
Santiago de Chile from 2007 till 2008 as a philosophy Ph.D. student, which I never finished.
I have an MA in philosophy, and for years I worked with international relations, as a project manager in the field of international development and elections with ACEEEO, a regional NGO in Eastern Europe. In 2012 I joined the business development team of Scytl, a Spanish company that specialized in electronic voting.
Although after 2.5 years our paths divided, I will always be grateful for this opportunity: it brought me to Barcelona.
I also write since my childhood, and in 2012, in the same year that I moved to Barcelona, I published my first book in Hungarian (Párnafilozófia – Pillowsophia). 6 years later my first book in Spanish was published, the Little Course of Everyday Magic, by Libros Cúpula from the Planeta Publishing house. My second book on health Reconnect with your body by RBA Libros was published in October 2020, and my first novel Neko Café was published in 2020, presently it is published in 7 languages, and it is to be published in other languages too, including Hungarian, that makes me very happy.
Presently I collaborate with CuerpoMente.
Since I was 16 I dedicated myself to learning various therapeutic techniques, which is the foundation of my work: I am a body therapist, and I work with various techniques to balance the relationship between the body and the mind and help individuals to reach their wellbeing and best health-potential. There is no enlightenment without the body, so I find it necessary to return to the body to regain our well-being and health.
I started working with meditation, kinesiology, Reiki Ushui Shiki Ryoko as a hobby. I also learned Swedish sports massage at some point, then life happened, and finally, in 2014 I discovered craniosacral therapy from the hands of an Australian osteopath, Philip Bingham D.O, who became my first teacher of this healing art.
Between 2016 and 2018 I deep-dived into Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapy, which is the basis of my work. Since 2018 I’m a professional therapist and accredited member of the Spanish Association of Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapy.
I started practicing TRE® in 2018 (Release of tension, stress, and trauma release exercises), and I became a certified provider in early 2019, and a member of the Spanish Association of TRE®. In 2020 I started to organize the international certification training of TRE in my home country, Hungary, assisting my friend and supervisor Monica Tarrés, lead trainer of Spain and Hungary.
I’ve been following the work of Miranda Gray since 2013, and I got initiated in her healing practice of Worldwide Womb Blessing® and Feminine Energy Awakening. It is a technique for womb healing and to balance the sacred feminine energies. I am a level 1 Moon Mother® since 2019.
I also work with Mindfulness techniques, guided meditations, and body awareness, and conscious movement practices.
Everything I work with is also what I practice.
I offer individual sessions of Biodynamic Craniosacral and Cardiovascular Therapy and of TRE®, PSYCH-K®, Reiki, Ancestral Medicine session and Compassionate Inquiry®. Of the TRE® I also offer classes and workshops for groups and companies, in Spanish, English, and Hungarian.
I also offer online sessions, with craniosacral biodynamics, TRE®, Compassionate Inqury®, the Moon Mother® attunement and techniques, and Ancestral Medicine sessions as well as facilitate TRE® classes and workshops for small groups.
- Compassionate Inquiry (CI) practitioner’s formation (September 2021 Cohort)
- Ancestral Medicine Practitioner (in training) – 5th cohort (September 2021)
- Reiki Master (Usui Shiki Ryoho), August 2021
- Moon Mother® – Remote Practitioner, March 2021
- Moon Mother® level 1. (Female Energy Awakening Systems by Miranda Gray), 2019
- Certified TRE® Provider (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises), 2019
- Craniosacral Biodynamic Balancing (Instituto Español de Biodinámica Craniosacral), 2016 – 2018
- PSYCH-K® Advanced Facilitator, September 2016
- PSYCH-K® Basic Facilitator, May 2016
- Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapy I. (Philip Bingham, D.O.), August 2015
- Craniosacral Therapy I-II. (Philip Bingham, D.O.), July 2014
- MA in Philosophy – Eötvös Lóránd University (ELTE), Budapest, Hungary, 2007
- Neurostructural Integration Technique I. April 2005
- Psycho-Kinesiology I. March 2002
- Reiki level III/a (Usui Shiki Ryoho), September 2001
- Reiki level II (Usui Shiki Ryoho), April 1998
- Kinesiology – Touch For Health I., December 1997
- Reiki level I (Usui Shiki Ryoho), April 1997