There are little more than two months until the winter solstice arrives, on December 21.
According to the astrologists, it is the most important date of the year, and since we are living in a first-rate science fiction, I would not be surprised if a portal would suddenly open up so friendly aliens could finally visit us from the 8th dimension.
Maybe nothing like this will happen, but I don’t think we’d have a Christmas like the others either…
The world, the society, the basis of our life is in deep change, shaken to its roots. And closing our eyes to this process will only lead us to even more difficult situations.
A couple of nights ago, when we went out for a late walk with my partner we talked about future projects – because we still have them, and some of them are well parked -, I realized how important it is to dream. To live the life you want, dreams or wishes are like bricks, and the heartbeat that dreams is the cement that unites them.
Do you know how you want to live next year?
With whom and where?
What do you want to do with your life?
What animates you, what fills you with life?
How do you imagine a year from now?
And, in what world would you like to live?
Imagination is a superpower that we quite often squander with worries and fears.
If you notice, the shadow of fear is (almost) always larger than the actual object or action that causes it. And when you worry, when you use your imagination to see things that go wrong, you are using your magic power of summoning and manifestation.
What if by sowing dreams you could manifest what you want to live?
Yeah, sure, things may not turn out exactly the way you want, but why not take a chance and see if things do work out?
HOW TO SOW DREAMS
- Take your time to enter your inner universe. What do you really want? It can be anything, in any area of your life. Maybe you want or need a new job, or you want to change your flat or city, or you are looking for a partner … or you have projects that have been stopped in the recent months. You can wish for health and recovery, healing relationships, or healing even for the world situation, or Mother Earth. Include the world you want to live in, because everything is connected.
- Imagine your desired change: your new apartment, your new job, or the realisation of your project with all the details, as vivid as possible. Include visual, sensitive, auditory parts: as if you were in a dream.
- Draw or write your new life map, especially for the year 2021. If you write, use the first person in positive and simple sentences, and in present tense. Your subconscious does not understand denial and always only works in the present tense.
- Take all the time you need, but I invite you to have everything ready by December 21st.
- Like house plants, your dreams need your pampering and your care: visit them often and re-imagine them with more clarity and life.
- Dream only the what and trust the Universe to bring you how.
This is the magic of creation.
I don’t know who said it first, but it is true that what you believe, you create. It is time that we take a step forward in our level of consciousness, and that each one takes responsibility for the future that she creates with her imagination, with her actions and desires.
And you, what dreams are you going to sow?